Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Beauty | Valentine's Day Makeup

Hey Dolls!

Happy Galentine's Day Dolls! I wish I had Girlfriends because I would love to get together for brunch and celebrate Galentine's day, but I have only two good friends and they live far.

Anywhos, I wanted to share with you guys my Valentine's Day makeup. I originally planned on keep it simple but then I decided to bust out some glitter. I've had this glitter sample for years now and I never used it. It's a gorgeous Red Black glitter and I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's day.


MAC Reflects Blackened Red Pigment

Here a swatch of it on the back of my hand:

I also used a new pair of lashes. I always wear Ardell Demi Wispies, but I got these on sale at CVS so I was like why not try something new.




I took 1,000 photos and didn't like a single one of them. But that's what I get for using my camera phone and not my camera and for being lazy and not going outside in natural lighting. I hate you can't really see the glitter in the photos. It was so pretty and I actually liked my hair that day too. Disappointed in my photos I took to Snapchat to have a little filter fun. I definitely plan on wearing this glitter very soon because it was Gorgeous!


Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope your day is filled with laughter, joy, and most importantly Love!




No comments: