Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Review: CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation

Hey Dolls!

Today I’m going to do a product review on CoverGirl Queen Collection Liquid Foundation.

"Finally, a beautiful new makeup from CoverGirl with shades that match up to 97% of skin tone from Rich Sand to True Ebony" "Because every woman is a Queen"
from www.covergirl.com/queen

The Good
-It’s super easy to color match
-It’s very smooth and light weight, feels like your not wearing foundation
-Its very photo friendy, looks great for flash photography
-Very blendable and easy to apply and blend
-Doesn't take up much room, comes in a very small container
-Inexpensive $6.29 @ Target

The Bad
-There really aren’t any!

Where can I purchase it? Target or www.COVERGIRL.com/QueenCollection

How much is it? $6.99

Overall:
I started using this last year on myself and I really loved it. So, I started testing it out on my four sisters and they loved it too. My sisters use to never wear any kind of liquid or cream foundation, or even foundation at all but now you can’t even get them to put this product down! We all liked the smooth finish and how it feels like your not wearing foundation at all, but what I also loved was how easy it was to color match. Usually when Women Of Color try on foundation its either to dark, to light or too red, but not the Queen Collection Liquid Foundation. You get it right the first time! It was so easy to color match people when applying their makeup. So, in my opinion it’s a great product for Women of Color to have. What I also enjoy about the product is it has a range of colors for not only African American Women but Hispanic and Asian Women as well.

Here are the 5 colors I currently have right now:
Photobucket
From Left to Right: Classic Bronze Q710, Golden Honey Q725, Warm Caramel Q730, Spicy Brown Q745, and Rich Minx Q750

Here are the color swatches of the liquid foundation:
Photobucket
From Left to Right:Classic Bronze Q710, Golden Honey Q725, Warm Caramel Q730, Spicy Brown Q745, and Rich Minx Q750


If you tried CG Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation let me know what you thought about it?

So, I hope you Dolls enjoyed my first product review. There is more to come!

'till next time Dolls

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love to laugh and I really don’t take myself too seriously. I became interested in makeup about 5 years ago. I’m always looking for new tips, gossips and small finds to share. I would describe myself as a simple girl who likes to discuss about things that fascinate her. And it is a great pleasure to be your guest blogger today. Thanks for sharing with us.

minerals foundation online