Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MAC Eyeshadows for Women of Color

Hey Dolls!

How are ya'll doing? I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their week so far ;0)

I wanted to talk about MAC Eyeshadows today. I always get stopped and I'm always asked what color MAC eyeshadow am I wearing and I always get asked by others what colors should they purchase from MAC. So I decided to come up with my own MAC eyeshadow list. These are colors that I think look flattering on myself and other Women of Color and I felt I really needed to share it with you all. If there are any colors you'd like to share and feel I should add on here, please feel free to comment below so I can add them to the list.

I know these are not the only MAC eyeshadows for WOC this is just a list I created. Hope you enjoy!

Neutrals and Browns
Arena
Motif
Vanilla
Satin Taupe
Naked Lunch
Grain
Brozne
Sable
Mulch
Patina
Ricepaper
Shroom
Bisque
Embark
Handwritten
Brown Script
Texture
Saddle
Espresso
Folie
Brown Down

Golds
Dreammaker
Gorgeous Gold
Amber Lights
Goldmine
Woodwinked

Oranges
Rule
Antique
Coppering
Mythology
Kid

Reds/Pinks
Cranberry
Hepcat
Sushi flower
Paradisco

Purples
Fig 1
Stars 'n Rockets
Beauty Marked
Sketch
Nocturnelle
Beautiful Iris
Vibrat Grape
Shadowy Lady
Contrast
Parfait Amour

Blues/ Teals
Deep Truth
Freshwater
Moon's Reflection
Electric Eel
Steamy
Aquavert
Plumage
Prussian

Greens
Humid
Velvet Moss
Club
Mink & Sable
Sumptous Olive
Greensmoke
Swimming
Lucky Green

Blacks/Grey and Silvers
Carbon
Black Tied
Typographic
Print
Knight Divine
Electra
Silver Ring
Smut


I really hope this list is helpful!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week ;0)

love
keisha

7 comments:

Coilybella said...

nice list

Sharon said...

great post hun,thanks for sharing lol I hav never bothered 2try Mac e/s before but will check them out. Some of their stuff break me out though

Keisha said...

@Tinuke
Aww Thank you!

@Sher
Thank you Hun ;0) I hope when you try the MAC eyeshadows out I hope they dont break you out.

Anonymous said...

This is a perfect list! I need to start buying more MAC eye shadows! :) Thank you!

Keisha said...

@Tanisa
Aww Thank you Love ;0)I need some more MAC eyeshadows too!

Merve said...

youre soooo prettyyy♥
great blog !
could you also do a video of your everyday- make up routine?
or pictures ??:)

Keisha said...

@merve
Aww Thank you so much! Yes, I can show you my everyday makeup routine. I will post that very soon!