Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Weight Loss Journey | Apple Cider Vinegar + How I take my Apple Cider Vinegar

Hey Dolls!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you how I take my apple cider vinegar and why I take it. 

Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the sugars from Apples. This then turns to acetic acid which is the active ingredient in vinegar. A study in obese patients showed that daily intake of vinegar led to reduced belly fat, waist circumference, lower blood triglycerides and weight loss.

Apple cider vinegar removed all my stomach bloat, decreased my appetite, helped me lose weight and made my waist slimmer. Studies have shown it can also lower blood pressure and your cholesterol.

I've always suffered with extreme belly fat and stomaching bloating. It was so embarrassing, because I would constantly get ask was I pregnant. Prime example of the photo above. This was my nieces birthday party. I thought wearing black would hide my stomach but it didn't. I got ask numerous times at her party was I pregnant. I was no where near pregnant but my stomach was extremely round and large.

I began taking apple cider vinegar in January 2017 and just 3 weeks later I notice a huge change.
{I'm wearing the same shirt in both pictures}


By June 2017 my stomach was the flattest it's ever been. 
My belly fat decreased and no more bloat.

I drink my apple cider vinegar two ways. One is my shot. I call it a shot because I'm literally taking it on the go and take it like a shot. I usually prep it the night before and drink it rushing out the door or I even drink it on my way to school. The second way I drink it is in a coffee cup. I make them both the same way. I like to sip on it and take my time drinking it when I'm at home so I prefer a mug and I like to add chia seeds to it or flaxseeds. 


Here's how I make my Apple cider vinegar:

What I use:
8oz {1 cup} of warm water
2 tbsp. of Apple cider vinegar
Fresh squeezed Lemon juice
Chia seeds (optional}
Flaxseeds {optional}
Ground Cinnamon or cinnamon sticks {optional}


How I make it:
I take 1 cup of water and warm it up for 30 seconds in the microwave. I don't make it too hot to drink just a little warm. After heating up my water I add 2 tbsp. of Apple cider vinegar and begin to stir. I then take half of a lemon and squeeze fresh lemon juice and stir again.

That's it! It literally takes less than 60 seconds to make.

If I plan on using chia seeds or any other seed I add 1 tsp and stir. If I'm using ground cinnamon I just add a dash of cinnamon and if I plan on using a cinnamon sticks I then boil my water on the stove and add 1 cinnamon stick.

Make sure where purchasing Apple cider vinegar it must say, "MOTHER" on it. Always read your labels. The only Apple cider vinegar I use is BRAGG's Apple cider vinegar. I've been using it for a year now and notice a decease in my belly fat, stomach bloat, my appetite, and I have more energy.

Warning: Do not drink Apple cider vinegar alone, always dilute the vinegar with water or you will burn your esophagus and the enamel on your teeth will ruin. I can't stress that enough.

No comments: