Friday, January 19, 2018

Weight Loss Journey | Daily Eating Schedule at Home

Hey Dolls!

Today I plan to share with you in detail what a typical day starts for me. I get asked this time and time again on Instagram, "Do you take your apple cider vinegar in the morning?" or "When do you drink your green tea?" "How many times a day do you eat?" 

Well today I plan to answer your questions of how my daily routine works.

First thing first, before I eat or drink anything I always weight myself in the morning.

After weighing myself I then take my apple cider vinegar shot. You want to take your apple cider vinegar before you eat or drink anything. Click here to see how I make my apple cider vinegar shot.

After taking my apple cider vinegar I then eat breakfast.

After breakfast, I drink my green tea with matach. Sometimes I even drink it during breakfast.


After drinking my tea, I take my vitamins and I immediately start drinking my water. It's very important to get your water intake in early.

If I leave the house I normally make a lunch bag with food and snacks to take on the go. This will avoid you from eating unhealthy and will keep you focused on your goals.

If I don't plan on leaving the house I then will eat lunch at home.


After lunch I just continue to drink my water throughout the day. 

I'll usually have a snack in between lunch and dinner but nothing too big.


Next is Dinner time. I eat dinner between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm. I don't eat after 8:00pm.


After I eat dinner, I then drink my detox tea before bed. Sometimes I'll have another cup of green tea if I don't have my detox tea.


That's pretty much my daily routine and schedule of my eating. It changes from day to day. This day I was home the entire day working on my boutique, so I was pretty on point with my meals. I start back school in less than a month so my eating schedule will be different. I will post an update of my eating schedule when I start back school.

What are some of your daily schedules and routines you follow throughout the day?

No comments: