Wednesday, November 18, 2015

This Girl is on Fire!!!

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say
Oh, we got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Oh, got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down

-"This Girl is on Fire" Alicia Keys

Hey Dolls,

Yes, this girl is definitely on fire! I'm a Redhead! This color is definitely giving me life. I literally get stopped everywhere and get compliments on my hair and the color. I usually get compliments on my hair but never like this. I think this was the best hair decision I've ever made. I've gone red before but never this bright. I was nervous doing something this bright and kept changing my mind then I said what the heck Life is too short just do it! 








How I got my eyebrows to match was a lot easier than I thought. In the past when I've done my hair red I would bleach my eyebrows then color them with the same hair color, there's no way I was doing all that work. I went into my local BSS and found a lipliner that was the same exact red. Lipliners work better because there creamier than eyeliners. I purchased Jordanas lipliner in Rich Rogue and went over my natural eyebrows then dusted on a little MAC Swiss Chocolate which is a reddish brown eyeshadow and Voila!!!!


Yay or Nay? Do you guys like the color on me?


No comments: