Tuesday, November 17, 2015

FOTN: MAC Burnt Burgundy Pigment

Hey Dolls,
Last Friday, I attend a Hoedown at my niece and nephew's school and we had an absolute fun time. This is the makeup I wore and below is a list of products. I love my MAC Burnt Burgundy Pigment and haven't used it since last year. I most only wear it in the Fall and Winter so it was time to bust my baby out lol. I definitely think I'm going to be wearing my Burnt Burgundy pigment more often. 






on my face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation 
MUFE HD foundation 
Black Opal loose powder 
Shea Moisture Illuminating powder
MAC Pinch Me blush
LA Girl Concealer in Toast and Cool Tan

on my eyes:
MAC Burnt Burgundy Pigment {lid}
MAC Carbon e/s {outer v}
MAC Swiss Chocolate e/s {crease}
MAC Arena e/s {highlight} 
Elf cream eyeliner in Black
Ardell Wispies Lashes
Maybelline mascara 

on my lips:
Rimmel Airy Fairy Lipstick


No comments: