Thursday, June 5, 2014

Makeup looks from March, April, and May 2014!

Hey Dolls!

While being pregnant I've been trying to wear makeup to "keep myself up" but the pregnancy acne was so horrible and taking over so I did't want to wear to much makeup. I mostly only wore makeup on Holidays or when I did my pregnancy chalkboard picture. My face started breaking out in the end of March really bad and continued for the next 3 months but now it's finally starting to clear up, so I should be posting more looks.

 Here are a couple of looks I did for March, April, and May!

My makeup on Easter
Smokey Burgundy eyes with nude lips

Nude Eyes with Red lips

Aqua and Blue eyes with Pinky nude lips

My makeup on Mother's Day
Brown smokey eyes with Red lips

My most recent makeup look on Memorial Day
Nude eyes with Blue liquid eyeliner and MAC Creme cup lipstick

No comments: