Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FOTD: All Natural With A Splash of Pink!!!

This is a Face Of The Night look I did in January! 

We went out for Sushi for my sisters birthday!

I've literally only have worn makeup like 2 or 3 times since January. Sad I know! 


I love this look because you can wear it in the day with a nude lippie or at night like I did and add some bold like a Hot Pink or a Red!

On my Face:
IMAN BB cream 
The Balm Cabana Boy Blush
CG Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
Black Opal Loose powder
ELF Body Glow {used as highlight}

On my Eyes:
{All Mac Eyeshadows}
All that Glitters {lid}
Swiss Choclate {crease}
Ricepaper {highlight}
Maybelline gel liner
L'Oreal Mascara
Brows- ELF brow gel and MAC Texture eyeshadow

On my Lips:
NYX Deep Purple Lipliner
Milani Rose Hip Lipstick

No comments: