Thursday, November 19, 2015

Feeling Steamy in Fall

Hey Dolls,

I'm backkkkkkk!

 I've been gone for a minute (1 year and 5 months to be exact) but now I'm back. 

I'll update you in a later post of all the happenings that have been going on and why I've been absent. 

This is a makeup look I did for work yesterday. I usually don't wear makeup to work but we had a Friendsgiving Day and I wanted to look nice. MAC Steamy use to be one of my favorite eyeshadow and I haven't used it in forever so when I saw a minty aqua color in my cardigan, even though it's not a Fall color I just knew I had to bust out my steamy. I'm glad I did too because I got tons of compliments on my makeup and how pretty my eyeshadow color was. So I was winning! Lol

Here's a few pics... 





on my face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation 
MUFE HD foundation 
Black Opal loose powder 
Shea Moisture Illuminating powder
MAC Pinch Me blush
LA Girl Concealer in Toast and Cool Tan

on my eyes:
NYX JESP in White 
MAC Steamy e/s (lid)
MAC Purrisan e/s (outer v)
MAC Saddle e/s (crease)
MAC Swiss chocolate e/s (crease)
Elf 144 eyeshadow palette A1 (tearduct)
MAC Arena e/s (highlight)

on my lips:
Revlon Pink Pot Lipgloss 

No comments: