Thursday, November 26, 2015

FOTD: Thanksgiving Makeup fail

Happy Thanksgiving Dolls!

I hope you all have a delicious and wonderful time with family and friends.

For Thanksgiving, I had planned on wearing Burgundy eyeshadow and burgundy lipstick try doing a monochrome makeup look. However it didn't come out like that lol. I seriously dislike my flash. It always washes out or alternate the colors I'm wearing. It made my burgundy eyeshadow look purple and my burgundy lipstick look red, so the look I was going for Thanksgiving didn't come out exactly how I wanted it. Don't get me wrong it was a Thanksgiving makeup fail, but a good fail because I still loved how my makeup turned out. 






on my face:
MUFE HD foundation
Revlon Colorstay
MAC Loverush Blush
Black Opal loose powder
LA Girl concealer 
CoverGirl loose
Shea Moisture Bronzer 

on my eyes:
NYX JESP in Iced Mocha
MAX Satin Taupe e/s {lid}
MAC Hepcat e/s {crease}
MAC Burnt Burgundy pigment {crease & lower lashline}
MAC Beauty Marked e/s {outer v} 
MAC Ricepaper e/s {highlight} 
Elf cream eyeliner in Black
Maybelline mascara 

LIPS:
CoverGirl Blastflipstick in Intense

No comments: