Monday, November 30, 2015

Fall Peachy Makeup

Good Morning Dolls!

It's Monday and in a couple of hours I will be heading back to work after a 4 day weekend. Boy oh boy! Did I enjoy these past 4 days. I got to spend time with my family, my boys, rest, and do my makeup. So with that being said it's Monday and since I don't wear makeup to work I hope you dolls enjoyed the looks I've posted this past weekend. 

I'll be back with more looks this coming weekend. But before I go I wanted to share with y'all my makeup that I wore to church thus  Sunday. I absolutely love peachy tones on Women of Color. This is a look I normally do in the Spring/Summer but I wanted to make it wearable for Fall. Since Orange and Blue cross cancel each other on the color wheel I decided to pair peachy tones with Teal. So I turned a Spring makeup look into a Fall/Holiday makeup look. I think this look is soft enough for a work party and the pop of color works great for a night time holiday party.

I really loved how it turned out and you can tell because I got selfie happy lol :)









on my face:
Makeup Forever HD foundation in N180
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing powder in Deep
MAC Gingerly Blush

on my eyes:
NYX JESP in Sparkle Nude
elf 144 ultimate eyeshadow palette:{photo left side bar} 
B11 matte orange color {lid}
D4 teal color {lower lashline}
MAC Mythology e/s {lid}
MAC Saddle e/s {browbone}
MAC Handwritten e/s {crease}
MAC Ricepaper e/s {tearduct}
MAC Arena e/s {highlight}
elf cream eyeliner in black 
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara 

on my brows:
Jordana lipliner in Rich Rouge
MAC Embark eyeshadow 
MAC concealer NW45

on my lips:
Wet n Wild Just Peachy Lipstick
Revlon Coral Reef lipgloss

The coral reef lipgloss from Revlon made a super bright orange color and to tone it down and make it look peachy I added a nude NYX gloss on top.

I hope you enjoyed this look
look and Enjoy your week Dolls!

No comments: