Sunday, December 13, 2015

FOTD: Light & Simple

Hey Dolls,

I hardly ever wear makeup to work but when I do or I have to wear makeup to work I keep it light and simple. I work with kids and I don't want to over do it when I have to talk to their parents with bright green eyeshadow or purple lipstick Lol!

So I keep it light and simple.
 







On my eyes I used MAC Bronze eyeshadow on my lid, MAC Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow eyeshadow in my crease, I then used MAC Arena eyeshadow for my highlight and on my outer v I used MAC Carbon eyeshadow. I didn't wear lashes just Maybelline 

On my face I used my Revlon Colorstay foundation in Cappuccino and dusted Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Deep. I didn't use any blush, concealer, or bronzer.

On my lips I used my favorite pink lipgloss, Revlon Pink Pop Lipgloss.



No comments: