Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This girl is on Fire!!! {Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm Review & Swatches}

Hey Dolls!

How are all ya'll doing? I hope FABULOUS!

I just love Alicia Keys new song, "Girl Is On Fire" It has Woman Power all over it! And when I wear Red lips I defiantly feel powerful. My baby sister brought this lipstain from Revlon and as soon as she tried it on she HATED it! Lol

 She asked me did I want it and I said, "Is it Red?"

If it's Red I defiantly wanted it because Red lips are my favorite! It didn't come out a bold Red but I still loved the way it looked on me. Here are some photos and a mini review.

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm


Lipstain side

Balm side


PROS
  • Smooth and Soft 
  • Last for awhile
  • Love the lipstain is on one end and the balm is on the other end, makes it easy to throw in your handbag or backpack
  • Glossy Finish when applying balm
  • More intense color when not using the balm side
CONS
  • Dull, not vibrant color
  • It can gets on your tongue (sounds weird I know lol but it happened to me)
  • Pricey (it cost $8.99)


Here is a Lip Swatch of Revlon Just Bitten in Flame

Here's my FOTD


This is how my makeup looked before I applied the Lipstain. Very neutral I'm a neutral girl :D

Then When I added the Lipstain my whole look changed...


Have you been Bitten? 

Thanks for stopping by my Blog! Muahhhh!

xoxo
Keisha

No comments: