Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Face of The Night: New Years Glitter Purple Smokey Eyes

Happy New Years Dolls!
 I love you dolls so much and we made it through another year! I just hope ya'll continue giving me the same support and Love ya'll gave me through all my years of blogging. In 2013 I definitely plan to blog more and share more makeup looks with you dolls. For 2013 I want to accomplish so many amazing and great goals for my blog with you guys, like stepping out of my comfort zone and trying BOLDER and BRIGHTER makeup looks and having more Giveaways :0)




Ya'll will have to excuse my brows. I'm letting my brows to 
completely grow out so I can reshape them.

My eyes sparkled and shined all night and everyone gave me so many compliments on the glitter I was wearing but these pictures just don't do it justice because you can't even see the glitter :(



FACE
IMAN Time Control Oil Control Primer
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 8.5
Ben Nye creme foundation in Golden Ebony (used for contour)
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing powder in Dark
CG Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
CG Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Light Bronze (used for highlight)
elf studio Body Glow (used for highlight)
MAC LoveRush Blush
IMAN Sable Blush

EYES
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Pots n Pans
Nicki K Eye Light Crayon in Purple
MAC Silver Ring eyeshadow (lid)
MAC Fig 1 eyeshadow (crease)
MAC Vibrant Grape eyeshadow (crease)
MAC Sketch eyeshadow (outer v and crease)
elf 144 eyeshadow palette- matte black (outer v)
Sallygirls Glitter in Silver
Maybelline gel liner 
Ardell Wispie lashes (2 pair)

LIPS
Milani Rose Hip Lipstick
MAC Girl About Town Lipstick


I want to wish you Dolls a year full of Much Success, Love, Prosperity, and Good health!

xoxo
Keisha

No comments: