Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FOTD: Silver Eyes with Pinky Plum Lips

Hey Dolls!

How are all you lovely ladies? I hope all are blessed. This is my FOTD from Sunday for church. I always where the same boring lip colors, peach or nude. So I wanted to change it up a little bit. I decided to wear a pale pink lip with a Plum lipliner. I loved the way it came out and hopefully since Fall is right around the corner I can get more bolder with my lip colors.



I love these earrings. My husband brought them for me and I want to wear them so bad but every time I put them on they never go with what I'm wearing....

....So I had to take them off! Sorry Hubby!

Here are some up close looks of my makeup




FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
NYX Dessert Rose Blush

EYES
UDPP
MAC Knight Divine e/s (lid)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer v)
MAC Handwritten e/s (crease)
MAC Ricepaper e/s (highlight)
Maybelline gel liner
NYC Mascara

LIPS
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
NYX Deep Purple Lipliner



Enjoy the rest of your week Dolls!

xoxo
Keisha

No comments: