Sunday, September 23, 2012

FOTN: Bright Blue Eyes

Hey Dolls!

Here's a Face of the Night I never got around to posting for September 7. I was going to the Fair with my Best Friend, Christina and her favorite color is blue so I wanted to rock some bright blue eyes.



FACE
L'Oreal Perfecting Magic Primer
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Dark
MAC Gingerly Blush
NYX Cinnamon Blush

EYES
UDPP
E.L.F. Silver/Light Bluish color e/s (inner tearduct)
Wet n Wild e/s Lagoon (Lid)
MAC Freshwater e/s (middle Lid)
MAC Deep Truth e/s (outer Lid)
Raving Beauty e/s Infinity (outer v and crease)
MAC Texture e/s (brow bone)
MAC Ricepaper e/s (highlight)
Maybelline gel liner
NYC Mascara

LIPS
Revlon Mink Lipstick
Revlon Mauve it over Lipstick




Here are some silly pictures of us from the fair!

Thank you for stopping by my Blog!

xoxoxo
Keisha




No comments: