Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Best Fall Lipsticks & Lipglosses

Hey Dolls!

Here are some lipsticks that I think would be great for Fall. Fall begins September 22 and I'm so ready for some cooler weather best believe it!

Purples and Plums
From Left to Right: CoverGirl Divine, CoverGirl Embrace, Milani Grape-Tini, Milani Magenta Madness, MAC Rebel, NYX Violet Ray, IMAN Wild Thing, Revlon Va Va Violet, Wet n Wild Vamp it up, and Black Radiance Vogue Vixen

Reds and Fuchsias
From Left to Right: Milani Fuchsia Freeze, Milani Bing Cherry, Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy, Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb, Revlon Raspberry Bite, Black Radiance Garnet, MAC Diva, NYX Chic Red, Avon Rich Ruby, Maybelline Red Revival, and Black Radiance Cleopatra Red

Browns
Black Radiance Diva Deluxe and NYC Mahogany


Glosses
Here are some great glosses for the Fall.
From Left to Right: Revlon Bordeaux, NYX African Queen, L'Oreal Tainted, L'Oreal Turbulent, Black Opal Red Intensity, MAC Pop Mode, and L'Oreal Plum Rush

Swatches will be coming soon!

I hope this was helpful for your Fall lipstick collection and thank you for stopping by!

xoxoxo
Keisha





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to make a list of these colors from your blog! I really want to get MAC's Diva and WnW Sugar Plum Fairy asap! Thanks for sharing Keisha!

Keisha said...

@La
Your welcome my pleasure! I definitely plan to swatch all the lip colors and MAC Diva was my very Red lipstick I ever got and I'm still in love with it.