Sunday, September 16, 2012

FOTD: Green Eyes using E.L.F. 100 Eyeshadow Palette

Hey dolls!

Today's FOTD is just a simple green look using a couple of green eyeshadows from the E.L.F. 100 Eyeshadow Palette. I remember it rained that day so I was in the house bored and just did my makeup for no reason at all.

Hope you enjoy!





FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
Maybelline BB cream in Dark
Revlon Cinnamon Blush 

EYES
UDPP
E.L.F. 100 eyeshadow palette- Light green e/s (lid) Lime green e/s (1/2 lid) Dark green e/s (crease)
MAC Humid e/s (outer v) MAC Carbon e/s (outer v)
MAC Saddle e/s (brow bone) MAC Ricepaper e/s (highlight) 
NYC Mascara

LIPS
Revlon Mink Lipstick

xoxo
Keisha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I never like greens on me, I need to dip into more of my green shadows! You've inspired me!:)

Keisha said...

@La
Aww Thank you! I never liked green eyeshadow before either, than one day I saw it on my sister and it was so pretty so I gave it a try.