Friday, May 27, 2011

April/May Favorites

Hey Dolls!



How are ya'll doing? I hope everyone is feeling blessed and fabulous :0)


I've missed you dolls so much!

So much has been going on with me and I will update you all soon and yes it is good things :0)


Today I wanted to share my monthly favorites with you. Okay, so for the last couple of months I've been lacking on my monthly Favorites. A couple of weeks ago when I logged in I realized I haven't done a Favorites post since the Summer. Yes, shame on me :0( I truly apologize Loves! But I plan to get better, so every month I'm going to start back posting my favs!


So, for this month I have a ton of Favorites and alot of these products go all the way back to march so bare with me. So, just say this is my March, April and May Favorites!



Enjoy!



My usual Favorites (products that I use everytime I apply makeup)

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Maybelline Define-a-brow Eyebrow pencil
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
MAC Freshbrew Lipstick
MAC C-Thru Lipglass
Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Synthetic Multi purpose Brush
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
i-envy by KISS Lashes in Au Natural 03

Monthly Favorites

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Biore Pore Strips
Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliners
Sally Hansen Salon Effect Nail Strips
CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Mineral Pressed Powder
Black Radiance Baked Blush in Toasted Almond



Thank you Dolls for stopping by my blog!


I hope you all have a Fab day :0)


love keisha

5 comments:

G Jones said...

I've been looking for some new brow products, how is the Revlon Define a Brow?

Unknown said...

Don't you just love that Sonia Kashuk brush?!?! I love it! Whenever my other fave is too dirty I go to this one!!!

How do you like the Revlon brow pencil?

Keisha said...

@Ms. Viva Glam
I've never used a Revlon brow penicl yet, but I should give it a try. I love using my Maybelline Define-a-brow eyebrow penicl I've been using it for almost a year now and I love it!

@Donna
Hey Hun! I miss hearing from you! Yes, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Sonia Kashuk brush so much!

I've never used the Revlon brow penicl but since so many have mention it I should give it a try.

G Jones said...

I gave you the lovely blog award!

Keisha said...

Aww Thank you so much for the Lovely blog award! I truly appreciate it Hun :0)