Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas Makeup: Gold Eyes with Red lips

Hey Dolls!

Hello loves and welcome new followers! Thank you guys for your Love and Support I truly appreciate it ;0) How are ya'll enjoy your Holidays? I hope your Holidays are going wonderful ;0)

You dolls got a little preview of my Christmas makeup yesterday but I wanted to share my Christmas makeup with you. I think Red lips are perfect for Christmas! So on Christmas for my makeup I paired Red lips with Gold eyes. Hope you enjoy ;0)






On to the makeup...
FACE
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in Cappuccino
Powder: MAC Studio Fix NW50
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish in NW45
Bronzer: CG Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
Highlight: NXY Pecan Blush
Blush: MAC Raizin
EYES
Primer: TFSI
Base: NXY Jumbo Eye shadow pencil in Gold
Wet n Wild Vanity palette- Gold (inner lid) Shimmery Brown (middle lid) Matte Brown (outer v)
Brow bone: MAC Texture
Highlight: MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW45
Liner: Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies
LIPS
Lipstick: MAC Diva
Have a fantastic week dolls ;0)
love
keisha

No comments: