Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Summer Makeup

Hey Dolls!

Yesterday I showed you my Favorite Summer products. So, today I’m going to show you my go-to Summer Makeup. This is one of the many looks that I wore all Summer long.

Neutral eyes + Peachy cheeks + Nude lips = Summer Makeup
Photobucket

Photobucket

FACE
Ambi Daily Moisturizer
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Cappuccino & Mocha
IMAN Perfect Response Oil blotting pressed powder in Deep
MAC Raizin Blush
NYX Pecan Blush (used as a highlight)

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in French Fries
MAC Eyeshadows- Woodwinked (lid) Texture (brow bone) Ricepaper (highlight) Embark (Outer v)
NYX Volcano eyeshadow (crease)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Pur Mineral Eye pencil in Onyx
Red Cherry #43

LIPS
MAC Freshbrew lipstick and MAC Revealing Lipglass

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see I used a lot of my summer favor :0)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

‘til next time Dolls!

Xoxo
keisha

No comments: