Sunday, October 3, 2010

FOTN: MAC Humid Eyes

Hey Dolls!

Last night, I went out to dinner at Applebee's with my mommie, 2 of my sisters, my niece, a family friend and her daughter. We had such a good time. It was my first time at Applebee's and I loved it. The music was fun and up beat. I sang and danced to Lady gaga, Ray J, and Rihanna and the food was really good too!

For my makeup I wanted to wear something Green. I haven't wore Green Eyeshadow in decades. Lol! So I decided to create a pale gold and green look using MAC Woodwinked and MAC Humid Eyeshadow and I smoked it up on the side using a matte Black Eyeshadow.
Photobucket
(Left to Right) Woodwinked, Club, Humid, and Carbon

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FACE

Ambi Daily Moisturizer
Oil Control Lotion (applied only to my T-zone)
Prep+Prime
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Cappuccion & Mocha
MAC Studio Fix NW50
IMAN Oil blotting Pressed Powder in Deep
MAC Raizin Blush
NYX Pecan Blush (used as a highlight)

BROWS
Maybelline Define-a-brow Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
MAC Brow Gel in Clear

EYES
TFSI
MAC Eyeshadows- Evening Aura (highlight) Texture (Brow bone) Woodwinked (inner lid) Humid (Lid) Club (appiled over Humid) Handwritten (crease) Carbon (outer v)
Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black
Red Cherry #43

LIPS
NYX Espresso Lipliner
MAC Freshbrew Lipstick
MAC Revealing Lipglass

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a few pictures from Applebee's
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: