Monday, September 27, 2010

Smokey Copper Eyes

Hey Dolls!

Awhile back I did this post on this look, but I didnt know all the products I used and I said as soon as I found out I would let you dolls know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So as promised here are the products I used:

FACE
MAC Studio Tech NW45
MAC Studio Fix NW45
MAC Studio Fix NW50
MAC Pinch Me blush
MAC Raizin Blush

EYES
TFSI
MAC Eyeshadows- Copper (Lid) Embark (outer v) Swiss Chocolate (crease) Carbon (outer v) Arena (Highlight)
Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black
Pur Mineral Eyeliner in Onyx
i-envy by KISS lashes in Au Naturale 03

BROWS
Mac eyebrow pencil in Stud
MAC Espresso eyeshadow
MAC Studio sculpt concealer NW45

LIPS
MAC Freshbrew Lipstick
NYX Sweetheart lipgloss

Thank you for stopping by my Blog ;0)

xoxo
keisha

No comments: