Monday, June 28, 2010

Silver Eyes and Kim Kardsahian Inspired Outfit

Hey Dolls!

Okay so it was a Friday night and you guys know what I was doing…

…CLUBBING!!

Hahaha yeah right, I was at church. Last Friday my church had a faith conference and I went. It was really fun! We sang, dance, and learned some word! I really enjoyed myself. Ok, so on to my makeup.

My Makeup

I decided to do a dark silver look and smoke it up with some black. And of course I went with my favorite lip combo, a nude lip.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I started off by priming my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer, than I added a white base (NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk) to make my the silver pop.

For my highlight I used a pale shimmery gold (MAC Evening Aura Eyeshadow). In my crease I used a light brown (MAC Texture Eyeshadow). I than applied a dark silver (MAC Knight Divine Eyeshadow) to my entire lid and used a light Silver (MAC Silver Ring Eyeshadow) in my tear duct. On my outer v I applied a matte black (MAC Carbon Eyeshadow) to smoke it up a bit. I lined my upper lashline with Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black and I lined my water line with Pur Minerals Eye Pencil in Onyx. I didn’t apply any lashes was in a rush, so I just added some MAC Plush Mascara in Plush Black.

On my face I applied my stick foundation (IMAN Foundation Stick in Earth 7 and MAC Studio Foundation Stick in NW45) and blend it with my MAC #190 brush. I than dust on some MAC Studio Fix powder in NW50.

On my lips I applied my favorite lippy, MAC Freshbrew lipstick and MAC Mad Cap Lipglass.


Kim Kardashian Inspired Look

Kim's Look:
Photobucket

My Look:
Photobucket

My outfit was inspired by a picture I saw of Kim Kardashian wearing a orange and gray top with black leggings, a gray jacket and some black heels and I remember I have an orange and gray top I brought way back in March with the tags still on it. So I decided to wear it, it’s a silky top (I love silk tops) with some black leggings, I didn’t have a gray jacket like Kim so I opted for my leather jacket and some black heels I got on sale at Forever 21.

Cheetah print Top- Girl Talk $13.99
Leggings- Forever 21 $4.99
Black Heels- Forever 21 $13.99
Leather Jacket- got a year ago and don’t remember how much or where I got it from sorry :0(

'till next time Dolls and Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

keisha

No comments: