Monday, June 28, 2010

Rocking the Keys with Gold Eyes

Hey Dolls!

I hope everyone had a Great weekend! I did.. I actually got out the house!

On Saturday night I went out. I was so excited I forgot what it feels like to go out. I’m such a huge home body, so it was exciting to get out the house for a change. My good friend, Christina and some of her friends were going out for dancing, food, and drinks and she invited me. The place we went to was called, "Rock the Keys". It was a lot of fun the place had great entertainment and it was a packed house. For my makeup I wore my usual gold eyes paired with a pink lip.

Here’s a pic I snapped really quick in the car. I was running late… as usual :0)
Photobucket

The Makeup

I first primed my face with MAC Prep+ Prime so that my foundation could stay on all night. I then applied MAC Studio Tech in NW45 to my entire face and also applied MAC Studio Fix in NW50. No Blush

I primed my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. For my lid I applied MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow and place MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow on top. For my crease I used MAC Texture Eyeshadow and on my outer v I added MAC Carbon Eyeshadow. I used MAC Evening Aura Eyeshadow (LE) for my highlight. I lined my upper lashline with Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black and lined my waterline with Pur Minerals pencil in Onyx. I applied Red Cherry #43 lashes.

For my lips I used MAC Crème Cup Lipstick and MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass.

My Outfit

I wore a Black pencil skirt from Forever 21. It cost $6.80. For my top, a plain white v-neck shirt from Girl Talk for $3.90, a gray cardigan (I don’t remember where I got it from sorry) Black Wedge heels form Reflections for $24.99. My gray hoops were from Windors for $6.50 and my ring I got from Forever 21 for $4.80.

I’m sorry I completely forgot to take a picture of my outfit and when I got there I was having so much fun I completely forgot. But it was something really simple a black mini skirt, black heels and white top. Nothing fancy!

Photobucket

'till next time Dolls!

xoxo

keisha

No comments: