Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Semi’s Satin Taupe Eyes

Hey Dolls!

I just wanted to share with you a look I did last week on my sis!

My sister, Semi was going out and she wanted me to do her makeup. She wanted a very light eye because she wanted a natural look. Because I was going for a neutral eye I decided to do a neutral pink lip using, MAC Viva Glam V lipglass. She loves blush and her favorite blush is Raizin by MAC, so she made sure she had her Raizin blush on. lol She doesn’t like top eyeliner so I had to talk in into doing it and she really doesn’t care for lashes either, so she passed on the falsies. But in the end she looked Gorgeous!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used:

FACE
MAC Studio fix in NW45
MAC Blush in Raizin

EYES
MAC Satin Taupe e/s (lid)
MAC Texture e/s (crease)
MAC Arena e/s (highlight)

LIPS
MAC Viva Glam V lipglass

If you dolls don’t own MACs Satin Taupe eyeshadow make sure you go out and get it! It such a gorgeous color and it’s great to create a very natural look.

‘till next time Dolls!

Xoxo

keisha

No comments: