Thursday, June 17, 2010

FOTD: Gold and Copper Eyes

Hey Dolls!

I just wanted to share a quick look I did a couple Saturdays ago. I went to my Best friend’s sister’s BBQ/Bday party. Hahaha I hope you Dolls got all of that! Lol The BBQ was great and I had a lot of fun!

I didn’t have time to take more pics but here’s one where you can see my eyeshadow really well.
Photobucket

Products Used:

FACE
MAC Studio Tech NW45
MAC Studio fix NW50
Wet n Wild Bronzer in Bali Bronze
MAC Raizin Blush
MAC Embark e/s (used for contour)

EYES
MAC Goldmine e/s (tear duct)
MAC Coppering e/s (lid)
MAC Blunt Blush (crease)
MAC Embark e/s (outer crease)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer v)
Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black
i-envy by KISS lashes in Au Naturale 02

Thanks for stopping by Dolls!

‘till next time Dolls!

xoxo

keisha

No comments: