Monday, May 31, 2010

Tiny Haul: MAC Cosmetics

Hey Dolls!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday. Happy Memorial Day!!

Usually Mondays are a day that most people aren’t looking forward too because they have to go back to work or school. And sometimes I feel that way too, but not today, today is a day filled with family, BBQ, and good times. My Monday started off great because last week I got my MAC package. I ordered 3 things from MAC. I order a lipstick and 2 eyeshadows.

Photobucket
Here’s what I order:

Photobucket
MAC Crème Cup Lipstick
$14.00

Photobucket
The Crème cup lipstick is a very pale pink color. The MAC Crème cup Lipstick also reminds me a lot like my Viva Glam Gaga lipstick. It’s pale pink just like the gaga lipstick but the crème cup lipstick is a little bit creamier. I will be doing a post soon on how to wear MACs Crème cup Lipstick. I’ve seen like 4 or 5 different ways on Youtube how to wear this lipstick and I would love to show WOC how it can be worn, because looking at it in the tube can be freighting to some WOC who have never worn a pink like this before.

Photobucket
Left side: Dreammaker
Right side: Sable
(Sorry for the blurriness of the swatches my camera isn't the best camera. I'm saving up for a new one)

MACs Sable eyeshadow
$11.00

The MAC Sable eyeshadow is such a pretty brown color and I plan to use it for a daytime smokey eye look. I will be posting the look soon as a Face of the Day post. So, stay tuned for that look.

MACs Dreammaker eyeshadow
$14.50

As for the MACs Dreammaker eyeshadow I purchased it because last week I was watching a video on Youtube and the makeup guru had said she uses a MAC eyeshadow color called, Dreammaker as a highlight for cheekbones. She said the eyeshadow color is so beautiful against Women of Color skin tone and it makes a great highlighter. I don’t own a highlighter shade yet and I really want to get into highlighting and contouring my skin and I had been meaning to buy one, so I decided to give Dreammaker a try.

'till next time Dolls!

xoxo
keisha

No comments: