Monday, May 31, 2010

FOTN: Gold Eyes

Hey Dolls!

Sorry this post is so late. I was suppose to post it friday night, but it got late and than I ended up being so busy the who weekend!

But I was so glad it was Friday and I’m pretty sure you guys were too!

I love Fridays not only because I get a little break from school but because it’s my beauty day. On Fridays I get to beautify myself by doing my hair and makeup and getting my outfits ready for the weekend. Because during the week I look a HOT MESS! Lol I don’t wear makeup to school and I hardly ever do my hair during the week. I usually just wear a bun or ponytail. It feels like I’m 2 different people. Lol!During the week I’m a no makeup wearing, Vaulour suit junkie, college student and on the weekends I become a sexy makeup fanatic. Lol!

So, this Friday night I wanted to do a really simple look using some of my new Raving Beauty Cosemtics eyeshadows and my new MAC stuff I go. For my eyes I went a gold eye and a pink lip.
The final result
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Makeup

FACE- MAC foundation stick in NW45, IMAN Foundation stick in Earth 8 (used for contouring), MAC studio fix in NW50, MAC Fever and Raizin blush

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in French Fries
Amber Lights e/s (lid)
RBC Pure Gold e/s (lid)
Texture e/s (crease)
Sable e/s (crease)
Embark e/s (outer v)
Arena e/s (highlight)
Maybelline eye studio gel liner in Blackest Black
Pur Mineral pencil liner in Onyx
i-envy by KISS lashes in Au Naturale 03

LIPS
Burst Bees lip balm
MAC Crème Cup Lipstick and MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

'till next time Dolls!

No comments: