Thursday, January 11, 2018

Lifestyle | My 2017 Vision Board that changed my Life!

Last year my Mom held a vision board party in her home and it was life changing for me. When I was creating my vision board I thought about all the things I wanted to do and what I want to achieve and accomplish. I didn't want to leave anything out. I really wanted to plant my vision on this board and watch it come to pass little by little. I felt in my spirit this is my year and I WILL follow my dreams.

For years I was unhappy. I wasn't achieving any of my goals and I wasn't doing anything to achieve my dreams and goals. In fact after I got married I felt like I put my whole life on hold just to please a man. I stopped working, I stopped going to school, and I stopped doing things I enjoy like blogging and doing my makeup. I became miserable and invisible. I know I had to make a lot of changes. I knew I had to change my entire life. I was in an unhealthy and unhappy marriage, I had two small children, a part time job, no confidence or self love, and I was extremely overweight.

Here is the vision board I created:


1. Wake up early and Pray more
2. I wanted to make myself a priority. 
3. Work on my inner self and outer self
4. Lose weight and change my eating habits
5. Gain confidence and develop self love
6. Work on my fashion and style {because I definitely didn't have one}
7. Take my sons to Disneyland for the first time
8. Get my driver license and own my first car
9. Go back to school and become a teacher
10. Start my own business
11. Travel

I kept my vision board in my eyesight all last year and begin to work on things little by little.

I'm still working on my vision little by little.

I pray daily and spend more time with my Father, I make myself a priority now, and I definitely have worked on my inner self and outer self, I lost over 30 pounds and have made a drastic change in my eating. I've gained more than confidence and self love. I gained Happiness. I actually go shopping now and buy myself clothes. I got on a plane for the first time and traveled to DC. And last but not least I went back to school.

I haven't accomplished everything on my vision board but I definitely will!

Creating my vision board changed my Life!

A change I absolutely LOVE!

No comments: