Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

Happy New Year Dolls!


Omg! I've missed you dolls so much.

I miss blogging!

I have 3 blogs:

My Mama Blog: where I blog about being a Mama of twin cubs
My Party Blog: Where I blog about all things related to Party Planning
My Makeup Blog: related to all things beauty

and I haven't blogged since 2015. Why did I let so much time go by without blogging when it's something I love to do.

This blog use to be my baby and I would spend so much time here.

I feel like I neglected my baby and I neglected my followers.

Over the past 2 years, I definitely neglected my makeup blog and neglected myself, but for the past year I've been working on myself inside and out.

For years, I was unhappy and would always hide behind makeup but this wildflower is no longer hiding anymore.


I'm growing and glowing!

I'm blossoming into a Woman.


A woman who is learning to love herself with the makeup and without the makeup.

I'm learning to love the skin I'm in and I would love for you to join me on my new journey in life. 

I promise to still post about makeup and cosmetics that has always been the meat and potatoes of my blog, but now I plan to go deeper. 

From natural hair to beauty. From fitness to Food. From fashion to DIYs.

There will be something here for everyone. 

I miss you dolls so much and so happy to be back!

No comments: