Saturday, January 13, 2018

Beauty | New Year's Eve Makeup

Hey Dolls!

My first makeup post of 2018!

As promised I still plan to post my makeup looks and products I use. I had stopped doing my makeup for a long period of time but when I do get a chance to beat my face it's such a liberating experience for me. Doing my makeup excits me and gives me a sense of calmness all at the same time. When doing my makeup I love to pray, sip on some hot tea or listen to music.

I'm a 90's R&B girl so that's what I love to listen to when doing my makeup.

Every New year's eve for the past 6 years I always wear glitter. I love glitter. 

I have tons of glitters and hardly ever wear them but faithfully every year I wear glitter eyeshadow bringing in the new year.

It seems like I now only do my makeup for holidays and that's sad to say. But it's 2018, a new year, and new goals so I plan to challenge myself and try to wear makeup at least once a week.

{side note: I seriously need to work on my blending. I use to have my blending down pack but lately I have not been feeling it.}




Products I used:

on my FACE:
Milani Prime Shield face primer
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer in 14 Golden Toffee
NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
Anastasia Contour Cream Kit in Deep {used Espresso & Carob to contour}
J.cats You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter in Moon Light {on nose & cheekbones}
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Cool Tan {under eyes and to highlight my nose}
MAC Blush in Pinch Me
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Deep

on my BROWS:
NYX Brow Gel in Espresso
ELF eyebrow pencil
Anastasia Contour Cream Kit in Deep {used Cinnamon under my brows}

on my EYES:
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin tone
Anastasia Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette used Tempera {highlight}
Juvia's The Masquerade eyeshadow palette used Burkin & Fulani {crease}
Juvia's The Nubian 2 eyeshadow palette used Kenya {outer crease}
NYX JESP in Black Bean {on lid}
MAC eyeshadow in Carbon {lid}
J.cats glitter in Bondi Black
L.A. Colors GRAFIX eyeliner in Black
Ardell Double Wispies Lashes

on my LIPS:
MAC Pink Friday Lipstick

Tassel Earrings: Forever 21

What are some things you like to do while doing your makeup?

No comments: