Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My New Blog: The Thomas Family Stays Together

Hey Dolls!

I recently started a new blog about my family. As all of you know for the past 3 years I've had a makeup blog and it has mostly only been about makeup, sometime fashion and hair, but there's more to me than just makeup and that's Family. I love my family so much and there the most important people to me on the face of the earth, so I made a family blog.

I would Love if you all would head over to my blog and follow! Just click the link below:

http://www.thethomasfamilystaystogether.blogspot.com/


A Family that Prays Together, Stays Together
{that's my family favorite saying, so it was only right to name my blog after it}


On my family blog you can find...

 Delicious Recipes



DIY Projects




Birthday Celebrations


Family Outings



I've shared my love for makeup with you all and now I want to share my love for my family! So I hope ya'll visit my new blog and enjoy 

talk to you soon!

xoxox
Keisha

No comments: