Friday, August 31, 2012

My Skin History & Skin Update

Hey Dolls!

Today I wanted to talk about Skin. Well my skin at least. For the most part I've had fairly okay skin. I only usually get a pimple here and there when I have my monthly cycle. Then last year in the end of December of 2011 I broke out so back. I tried everything and nothing was work. I even went to the doctors and they game me some over the counter medicine and some gel, but nothing was working. So now I went back to my old faithful PROACTIV!

I started using Proactiv in High school because I wanted to have clear skin my senior year. I started using proactiv in 2005 and everything was smooth like butter! I used Proactiv for 6 years, from the age of 18 to 23. So in 2010 I stopped using proactiv because my skin was always clear, so I felt I didn't need it anymore since my skin had been blemish free for 5 years (what was I thinking!!!). Everything was good my skin was still acne free, then the next year 2011 I started breaking out like crazy. It looked like my face was covered in rashes.

So from December 2011 until March 2012 I had so many break outs. Then after march it cleared up! I was crying tears of JOY! Then booooom all of a sudden in July of this year I broke out again! Dang!!!

Now I'm back using proactiv (after of not using it for 2 years) and it's only been a week and oh man do I see a difference. I will never leave Proactiv ever again. Mark my words!


My skin in 2008

My skin in 2009


My Skin in 2010

My skin in 2011 before my Breakouts began.


BEWARE: this picture you are about to see are HORRIBLE!!! 
This is how my skin looked a week ago :0( 
Scary! It looks like a massive rash all over my face!
I couldn't even look in the mirror.

Here is a picture of me after only using Proactiv for 6 days. I can see a huge difference already.


This is the most recent picture of me. I took this picture Thursday. I've been back using Proactiv for 1 weeks and 1 day and I notice a Big difference. I hope I have no more crazy breakouts.

Yes! I'm finally on my way back to my clear skin. God is so good! Things are turning around in my life in so many ways, not just my outer appearance but my inner man as well.

I Love ya'll so much and Thank you for your support!

xoxo
Keisha


No comments: