Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Hubby & Niece!

Hello Dolls!

Today is not going to be a makeup post. Today I'm going to talk about my Hubby, Dj and my niece, Nauyauna. Today is his 24th Birthday and tomorrow is her 4th Birthday. I wanted to honor him and knowledge them because I so grateful to have them in my life.

 I wanted to thank my husband for always loving me and being my biggest fan! This past year and a half that I've been with him has been the best, because he truly not only lets me know I am love, he makes me feel that I am loved. He always puts a smile on my face. It doesn't matter if my hairs all over the place and I'm wearing some frumpy sweat pants he still finds away to let me know I'm beautiful. I've always felt like I needed makeup, but my husband lets me know I'm most beautiful 'with all that stuff off my face' lol that's how he says it.


 You are and will always be the love of my life.


 ♥ I LOVE YOU DJ ♥ 

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend and My Soul Mate, DJ ♥



I also have another birthday I want to honor. My niece-poo birthday is tomorrow, the day after my husband's. My niece is my shadow. Wherever I go, she goes! That's my baby girl and she turns 4 this year. So I want to say a Big Happy Birthday to her especially. 

When my niece was born on August 23, 2008 I was the most proudest Auntie ever!!! I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her she was going to be Smart, talented, Energetic, and Caring. And now four years later she all that and more.



 ♥ I LOVE YOU Nauyauna ♥ 

Happy Birthday Princess 





XOXO Keisha


No comments: