Monday, May 2, 2011

Ok! E-nuf is E-nuf

Hey Dolls!

I know, I know it's been awhile and I've missed you Dolls so much! I'm not going to say Im back for good, but I am going to try and post more than I have been.

I want to Welcome all my new followers and say Thank you to all my previous followers who have continually supported me and my blog along the way. I Love you Dolls so much!

As you can see I'm trying to get creative with my blog titles, because I feel my blog titles are plain and boring. Lol

Ok! E-nuf is e-nuf I need to get back to blogging, so I wanted to share my Nail polish of the week with you. I was at Walmart with my boyfriend and I told him I really wanted to start back bloggin and how I missed it so much and while I was telling him this I was looking for an Organey-Coral nail polish. Than I spotted Essie e-nuf is e-nuf and I thought perfect! It's just what I was looking for an Orangey-Coral color and the polish name was exactly what I was feeling at the moment. So, I had to buy it ;0}



Essie E-nuf is e-nuf



Everytime I do my nails my niece always wants her nails did too. She's my little princess so every week her nails are a different color.



Thank you for stopping by my blog!



xoxo

keisha

2 comments:

Lena said...

That is so cute!!! Luv that you included your niece's hand in the pic! :)

Keisha said...

Aww Thank you Lena! Yeah, she is truly my Joy and brightens up my day :0)