Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kandi Burruss "Haven't Loved Right" Inspired Makeup

Hey Dolls!

I first want to say a *SPECIAL* Welcome to my new followers and Hello to my followers :0}

I want to say Thank you so much for all your sweet and loving comments and Thank ya'll for stopping by my blog! It means so much to me!


I was so excited to here Kandi Burruss was coming out with her own CD. I've always been a fan of her ever since she was in the group Exscape. I remember when me and my sisters were younger we would always dress up at my Auntie's house and put on talent shows and we would perform Exscape songs. My favorite song to sang and perform was "Your my little secret". Looking back it was so fun and hilarious. But anywhos... Kandi has came out with a song called "Haven't Loved Right". It's a really touching song that I really enjoy listening to it, so I decided to recreate her makeup from the video. She had a combination of purples and a soft neutral lip. And ya'll know I love Purple eyeshadows so I definitely had to do this look.


Here's the look I came up with...









FACE

Primer: L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in Cappuccino

Concealer: MAC Studio Finish concealer

Powder: MAC Studio Fix and IMAN Oil blotting Pressed Powder

Blush: MAC inch Me and NYX Desert Rose Blush


BROWS

Maybelline Define-a-brow eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown

MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW45


EYES

Primer: TFSI

Lid: L'Oreal HIP duo in Sculpted

Crease: MAC Fig 1

Brow bone: MAC Texture

Highlight: MAC Ricepaper

Lower lash line: MAC Parfait Amour and MAC Beautiful Iris

Liner: Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black and e.l.f. brightening eye pencil

Lashes: Ardell Demi wispies

Mascara: Maybelline The Turbo mascara


LIPS

Lipstick: MAC Creme Cup

Lipgloss: MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass and NYX Clear lipgloss




Thank you Dolls so much for stopping by my blog and Thank you so much for your LOVE & SUPPORT it truly means alot to me! I LOVE YOU DOLLS!


Love Keisha

5 comments:

Chanel said...

I really like this look. The color kind of reminds me of MAC cranberry. Yet again, you have created a flawless look.

Keisha said...

@Chanel
Aww Thank you! Great minds think alike... I think it looks alot like MAC Cranberry too and I was going to use MAC Cranberry but I looked at a couple of picture on google and it reminded me of my L'oreal HIP duo in Sculpted, so I went with that.

Tierra said...

Beautiful Look!

Keisha said...

@Tierra
Aww Thank you Tierra!

maphi bayolo said...

the make up look is really nice and makes you look stunning xoxo