Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Awards!

Hey Dolls!

How is everyone? I hope everyone is doing Fab ;0} Yayyy it's Friday! I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

So, Last week and earlier this week I recived two blog awards! Yayyy! I was so happy and honored to see I got not 1 but 2 blog awards. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

The first Award I got was the Versatile Award from the talented Kia. Her blending skills are on point. I cant wait until Im able to blend my eyeshadows just like her. Thank you so much for the award and for showing my blog love!



The second award I got was The Stylish Blogger Award from the Amazing Donna! I Love you girl! Thank you for all the great comments you always leave me, for the sweet feedback, and most of all thank you for the award.

Here are the rules for these awards:

*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

*Tell 7 things about yourself

*Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers

*Contact these bloggers and let them know they recieved an award


7 Things About Me

1. I have 2 middle names.

2. I LOVE to write! I carry a notebook where ever I go and write down anything that pops into my mind that I dont want to forget.

3. Im a magazine junkie! I've been readig and collecting Magazines for 6 years and when I started to collect them I had over 60 issues in my room so than I had to start putting them in my storage unit.

4. I never wanted to get married but now Im obbessed with Wedding shows like, 4 weddings and Rich Bride Poor Bride. I watch them over and over again.

5. I have a fear of Dogs! I see a dog and I freak out! Lol dont ask me why I just always been like this ever since I was little.

6. I have 3 favorite colors: Aqua (or Jade), Grey, and Black. Everytime someone ask me what's my favorite color, it's so hard for me to say just one.

7. I have 2 hometowns. I was born in Louisiana, but I grew up in California. I'm 24 year old and have lived in Cailfornia for over 22 years. But every Summer I would come to Louisiana to visit. And now I've been living in Louisiana for 3 months. So, I feel like I have 2 hometowns ;0}



15 Gorgeous Bloggers


1. Bad Hair Day
2. Cheryl's Beauty Blog
3. Rock Me Beautiful
4. Jomakemeblush
5. 871sher
6. A is for Artizta
7. Mommy's Makeup Haven
8. Spiced Beauty
9. Just a bowl of Mould Fruit
10. We should makeup
11. Steal my heart Lovee
12. Confe$$ions$ of a $uper $aucy Bo$$ Betch
13. JuicyBeautyGossip
14. Miss Nic's Elegant Edge
15. Glamor Puss

Thank you Dolls so much for your love and kind words and thank you so much for stopping by my blog I feel truly honored! You Dolls are Awesome ;0}

love keisha

8 comments:

Sharon said...

aww thank you honey for passing the award to me,very kind of you&im honoured.

Congratulations on both awards darling,u deerve it as ur blog is amazing&helpful for us WOC lol nice2know thng at u, anyhoo have a wonderful weekend&take care

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

aww thanks!
Rich Bride Poor Bride is my fav show as well

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! :) <3

Unknown said...

awww congrats boo x

Xisses, Onyxsta

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Devin said...

Thank you so much the award sweetie! I really appreciate it! :)

Kelly N. Harris Admin said...

Thanks for the love and award!!
~♥ Miss Nic ♥~
www.missnicselegantedge.com

Meya Cruz said...

thank you for the award <3

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for acknowledging me on your blog, that was so sweet!