Thursday, January 27, 2011

Requested Look: My Everyday Makeup

Hey Dolls!



Thank you Dolls so much for always leaving me sweet and loving words and for coming to visit my blog. I turly appreciate it so much! Ya'll mean so much to me! Everyday that I log on to my blog my heart melts ;0)



I Love ya'll so much! Muahhh!!!





A couple days ago one of my lovely new followers that goes by the name of merve asked me to do a post of my everyday makeup. So, here it goes! I was so excited to do this post because it's my first requested look ;0)





I dont wear makeup everyday, but I decided to show you how my makeup would look if I did wear makeup everyday.



My Everyday Makeup







Face


I'm wearing Revlon Colorstay liquid Foundation in Cappuccino and for my face powder I have on MAC Studio fix in NW45 or IMAN Oil blotting Pressed Powder in Deep.


Cheeks


On my cheeks for my everyday blush I always wear MAC Raizin Blush


Eyes


I just line my eyes with e.l.f brightening eye pencil in Black and I always apply Maybelline mascara


Lips


I usually wear any random lipgloss, It changes from time to time. I usually were MAC Mad Cap lipglass or MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass. But in the picture I have on MAC Pop Mode Lipglass.



That's all! It's pretty easy and simple!



Thank you Loves so much for stopping by my blog!




xoxo keisha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very fresh and natural. I love it. :)

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Im a new follower :)
Your skin looks amazing!

Keisha said...

@Tanisa
Aww Thank you Tanisa ;0)

@Jennifer
Aww Thank you love ;0) Im a follower of your blog too!

Sharon said...

u look beautiful hun,love ur everyday look

Keisha said...

@Sher
Thank you Love ;0)