Thursday, December 9, 2010

FOTN: Gold and Copper Eyes

Hey Dolls!

Happy Thursday! Yayy the weekend is almost here ;0)

Here's my Face Of The Night look from Tuesday night. I went to a Basketball game with my mom and sisters. For my makeup I was inspired by the colors in my scarf. I used a gold color, a copper, a purple, and some browns. Hope you enjoy ;0)

I had to take my pictures in the car, was running late!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



FACE
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in Cappuccino and MAC Studio Tech NW45
Powder: MAC Studio fix NW5
Blush: MAC Raizin

EYES
Primer: TFSI
Tear duct: MAC Goldmine
Inner Lid: MAC Amber Lights
Outer Lid: MAC Antiqued
Crease: MAC Sketch
Brow bone: MAC Handwritten
Highlight: MAC Studio finish Concealer NW45
Outer v: MAC Carbon
Liner: e.l.f. liquid eyeliner in Black and e.l.f. brightening eyeliner in Black
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies

LIPS
Lipstick: Maybelline ColorSensation in Totally Toffee
Finish: NYX Sweetheart lipgloss

I'm not a huge sport fan (Lol ok I'm going to be honest I'm clueless when it comes to sports) but I did enjoy myself ;0)


Photobucket



I hope you dolls have a great day ;0)

xoxo
keisha

5 comments:

Sharon said...

u look absolutely beautiful hun,i love e look!!!&ur outfit is gorgeous love it as well

Faces by Tamara said...

very pretty

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love your hair, makeup and outfit! :)

socialitedreams said...

it looks super pretty, doll! nice job

Keisha said...

@Sher
Aww Thank you Sher ;0)

@Tamara
Thank you Hun ;0)

@Tanisa
Aww Thank you Tanisa ;0)

@Socialitedreams
Aww Thank you sweetie ;0)