Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wet 'n Wild Lust Color Icon Palette: Swatches + Look

Hey Dolls!

I finally got my hands on the Wet 'n Wild Color Icon palettes that everyone has been raving about and trust me now I know why they have! I picked up 2 out of the 4 Palettes. I brought Lust, which consist of purple tones and the Vanity palette consist of neutral tones.


WET 'N WILD COLOR ICON PALETTE IN LUST
Photobucket

Swatches
Photobucket
Sorry my camera washed out the color there way more vibrant in person =(

*The color pay off is amazing! The shadows are very pigmented!

*The touch of the shadows are very smooth and creamy! I love the texture of them because even though they were matte eyeshadows they didn't feel dry or chalky

*The price is great, there very affordable! You wouldn't think with how great the pigmentation is that they would be under $5


Here's my look for the Lust palette that I came up with! I do hope you all enjoy ;0)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


FACE
Moistrizer: Ambi Daily Moisturizer
Primer: MAC Prep + Prime
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Cappuccino
Powder: IMAN Pressed powder in Deep and MAC Studio fix NW50
Concealer: MAC Studio finish NW45
Blush: MAC LoveRush and Fever Blush
Bronzer: CG Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Bronze

EYES
Primer: TFSI
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust: Shimmery Charocal color on Lid, Matte Purple in the crease, Matte Dark Purple on the outer v and blended into the crease
Outer v: MAC Carbon eyeshdow
Highlight: MAC Studio concealer NW45
Liner: Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black and e.l.f. brightening eyeliner in Black
Lashes: Ardell wispies
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies mascara

BROWS
Maybelline Define-a-brow in Dark Brown
MAC Espresso eyeshadow
Revlon Brow Gel in Clear
MAC Studio Finish concealer NW45

LIPS
Lipstick: MAC Girl About Town
Finish: L'Oreal HIP Shine struck liqid lipcolor in Reserved

xoxo
keisha

2 comments:

Faces by Tamara said...

where did you find these?

Keisha said...

@Tamara

Hi Beautiful!

I got mines @ Target for $4.99, but I've also heard from other people that they got there's from CVS or Walgreens