Monday, November 15, 2010

Haul Time!!!

Hey Dolls!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I had a really good weekend. I did a lot of shopping with my mom this weekend, because as you guys know I'm in the process of moving. So before I move I've been racking up on things because where I'm moving to they don't have any stores that I shop at near by. My favorite places to shop are Forever 21, Windors, MAC, Sephora, Reflections, and Target. And where I'm moving to have none of these stores near by... Thank goodness for on-line shopping ;0)

Well let's get to the goodies I picked up...

FOREVER 21
Photobucket
At Forever I got a Blue Blazer for $22.80, a Black Hat for $6.80 (I got my mom one too, she loves hats) a Black and white stripped Cardigan for $12.50, a pair of Jeans for $14.50, a Black dress(not in the picture)for $13.80 and 2 Rings.

STYLES 4 LESS
Photobucket
At Styles I brought a Gray Sweater for $16.99 and a black wallet for $11.99. I loved the wallet I thought it was a plain black wallet with ruffles but than when I opened the wallet it had a pink flower prints inside. So cute ;0)

TARGET
Photobucket
I made 2 trips to Target. On my 1st trip I brought 2 Maybelline Color Sensation Lipsticks each for $5.04, an e.l.f. eyeshadow brush for $3.00, a L'Oreal HIP Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolor in Reserved for $10.00, and another IMAN Second to None Stick Foundation in Earth 4 for $14.99.

For my 2nd trip to Target (I completely forgot to take a picture) I got some e.l.f makeup remover wipes, e.l.f. brightening eyeliner pencil in Black, and e.l.f. Liquid eyeliner in Black, another e.l.f. eyeshadow brush and 2 Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow palettes for $4.99 each.

MAC
At MAC I just brought the new MAC Pro Longwear Foundation that everyone has been raving about! I will do a review soon.

I also went to Ross but I just brought a plan white long sleeve top and from Reflections I brought some Black suede boots for $20.00


I hope you Dolls enjoyed my Haul!

xoxo
keisha

No comments: