Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beauty Products I regret Buying

Hey Dolls!

Here are a few items that I regret buying. It’s not a long list, just a couple of things I wanted to share with you.

1. Pur Minerals Eye Defining Colour Eyeliner in Onyx
Okay so I went to Ulta to get a Stila eyeliner because I saw a lot of great feedback that the liner stays on all day. Well when I got to Utla they were all out of Stila eyeliners and the sales girl told me the Pur Minerals Eyeliner works just the same and stays on all day. NOT!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!! As soon as you blank the eyeliner is no longer on. This is the worst eyeliner I ever got. And I paid $18.00 for it. I’ve never paid that much for any eyeliner before so I was pretty mad that it wouldn’t even stay on for 5 seconds.

2. Maybelline Expert Wear Brow & Eyeliner in Dark Brown (the red one)
I’ve been using MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud for a little over 2 years now and I wanted to try something new. Just like the saying goes if it isn’t broke than don’t fix it. But no I had to go try something new even though I love my MAC eyebrow pencil. BIG MISTAKE!!! When I first used the Maybelline eyebrow pencil I notice it has a red tint to it but I didn’t think it would make my eyebrows RED! Well every picture I took my brows came out red. I’m glad I only spent like $5.00 on!!

3. L’Oreal True Match Foundation
I hated this foundation it made me look like a ghost in all my pictures. I don’t think it’s a good foundation for Women of Color. It leaves your face ashy and ghost like. So when you take pictures your face comes out washed out. A girl I know wears this foundation and I showed her a bunch of pictures were her face was white like a ghost and she refuses to stop using it. TRUST ME I THROUH MINES AWAY!

4. L’Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin Primer
It didn’t brighten my skin at all. I didn’t see a difference in my makeup when I applied it. It was very watery and not very pigmented at all. The only thing I liked was that it came in a pump. Oh yeah and I paid $12.00 for it and it defiantly wasn’t worth the $12.00!

Lol… Sorry for the little vent there! ;0) I just had to share a few products that I regret buying and to also help some of you out so you can avoid these products. But to each it’s own. Some of you might love these products and if you do than that’s great too.

Xoxo
keisha

No comments: