Saturday, September 25, 2010

FOTD: Autumn Inspired Makeup

Hey Dolls!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I’m so happy we finally got some cooler weather.

Whenever Autumn begins I’m extremely happy because I know my favorite season and Holidays are just around the corner. Because of the cooler weather and the change in the season I decided to create a Fall/Autumn look using creams, cocoas and brown colors with a berry lip.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Let’s get to the makeup

FACE
MAC Studio Tech NW45
MAC Studio Fix NW50
IMAN Oil blotting Pressed Powder in Deep

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Iced Mocha
N.Y.C Loose eye powder in Cocoa Shimmer (lid)
MAC Swiss Chocolate and Handwritten eyeshadow (crease)
MAC Typographic eyeshadow (outer v)
MAC Evening Aura (le) eyeshadow (highlight)
Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express mascara in Blackest Black

LIPS
MAC Pop Mode Lipglass
Current lipliner from Walgreen’s

No comments: