Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soft Smokey Eyes

Hey Dolls!

Last year my nephew had his 1st Birthday party and my sister wanted Smokey Eyes but she wanted it to be appropriate for her son's 1st birthday party. Basically, she wanted it kid friendly. So, I decided to do a soft smokey eye look on her. I used the same colors I would normally use on a smokey eye the only difference is I used a very light hand to apply the eyeshadow colors and I blended the colors in a lot.

Here's her look:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

FACE
CG Queen Collection Liquid Foundation in Spicy Brown
MAC msf in Deep Dark
MAC Blush in Raizin

EYES
MAC Carbon e/s (lid)
MAC Embark e/s (crease)
MAC Arena e/s (highlight)
Maybelline mascara in Black

LIPS
MAC Lipglass in Spring Beans

No comments: