Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Makeover: Bronze-Orange Eyes

Hey Dolls,

A couple of weeks ago I did one of my sister's friends makeup. She never really had her makeup done before so I wanted to keep it light and soft. She has really, really long eyelashes and these gorgeous, huge brown eyes. So, I wanted to keep the focus on her eyes. So, to play up her brown eyes I added a bronzy-orange eyeshadow color and I kept her lips soft with a nude lipcolor. I really like doing Dominique's makeover because I've never really worked with someone with over plucked eyebrows before so this gave me a chance and opptunity to work with very thin eyebrows. After I filled in Dominique's eyebrows and gave her a more natural shape she really like them.

Here's her Before and After:
Photobucket

Here's the Final Look:
Photobucket

Here's what I used:

FACE
CG Queen Collection Foundation in Spicy Brown and Rick Mink
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
MAC Blush in Raizin


EYES
MAC Antiqued e/s (lid)
MAC Embark e/s (crease)
MAC Sketch e/s (outer v & crease)
MAC Arena e/s (highlight)
MAC fluiline in Blacktrack (black creme eyeliner)
Maybelline mascara in Black
Brow- MAC Brow pencil in Stud and MAC Espresso e/s

LIPS
NYX Lipliner in Hot Cocoa
MAC Lipglass in Mad Cap
"no-name" brand clear lipgloss

Hope you enjoyed!

'till next time Dolls!

No comments: