Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter FOTD & OOTD

Hey Dolls!

Here is my makeup from Easter! I hope you enjoy :0)



My Makeup

FACE
Maybelline Super Stay Fouondation in Cocoa
CG Queen collection natural hue bronzer in Ebony Bronze
MAC blush in Pinch Me

BROWS
Milani Easybrow Eyebrow pencil
MAC Studio finish concealer NW45

EYES
UDPP
Nicka K Eyelight Crayons in Purple (lid) Violet (crease)
MAC Eyeshadow-Ricepaper (highlight) Swiss Chocolate & Saddle (browbone) Fig 1 (crease) Parfait Amour (Lid)
NYX Mania glitter in Purple
Maybelline gel liner
2 pair of Wispies lashes

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa
Maybelline Fuchsia Fever Lipstick
Revlon lipgloss in Pink Pop


Here is an up close look of the glitter


Outfit of The Day

Pink Blouse: Kmart
Black Jeans: Target
Black Wedges: Reflections
Elephant Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: 3 years ago





It's been 1 year and 3 months since my Granny passed away and she loved Elephants so whenever Holidays or family gatherings come around I wear this necklace to remember her and to feel a little closer to her.

I hope everyone had a Fabulous Easter!

4 comments:

kimmydadiva said...

Beautiful eye look!!!

kimmydadiva said...

Beautiful Eye look!!

Unknown said...

Yes sis! I need to know what's on these eyes Asap! I think I may have a reflects similar to the glitter you are wearing... If so I need to get my life and copy soon! Details boo! Lol. Thanks for sharing!

And thank you for all the lovely compliments to my blog! Muah!

Keisha said...

@Kimmydadiva
Aww Thank you so much!

@La
You! No, I need to get my life because honey I have a LONG list of looks I'm suppose to copy from you and I've never got around to.

Your welcome Sis! I hate when I stop blogging for long periods of time I feel like I miss everything.