Friday, November 2, 2012

Makeup Challenge Day 1: Fresh Start! No Makeup

Hey Dolls!

Yayy! Here is my first post for the Makeup Challenge. I'm excited to do the change but not for this post. We have to take a picture with NO Makeup -_- I think I've never posted a picture of me wearing no makeup on my blog and I've been blogging for almost 3 years now. I'm not happy with my skin and haven't been for a long time. I know alot of people are going to be saying "You should be comfortable in your skin". I know. I know. But the honest truth is I'm not comfortable with how my skin looks I have old acne scars and dark spots everywhere, it's unattractive.



I never thought I would be doing this but here it goes! Please be kind lol

Muahh!!!
xoxoxo Keisha

1 comment:

kt said...

looks good just a few blemishes...we all have them even old men like me! But women are lucky they can cover them with make up....lol