Wednesday, October 31, 2012

One Red Hot Sailor!!!

Hey Dolls!

Happy Halloween!

This time last year I was in Louisiana home alone doing Nothing! My hubby was at work and I was bored just watching scary movies by myself, but not this year, I refused to sit at home. Lol My bestie, Christina had a sailor costume and she suggest I wear it and mind you I add she's skinny as I don't know what, so at first I was like girl I can't even fit an arm in that thing, but then I tried it on and it didn't look to bad. Next I added some Glitter, Red Lipstick and Lashes and I went from being a Sailor to one RED HOT SAILOR!












FACE
IMAN Time Control Under Cover Agent Oil Control Primer
Mayeblline Dream Nude Airfoam in Cocoa
MAC Fever Blush

EYES
UDPP
NYX JESP in Gold
MAC Ricepaper e/s (highlight)
MAC Texture e/s (brow bone)
MAC Handwritten e/s (crease)
MAC Embark e/s (outer v)
MAC Amber Lights e/s (whole lid)
MAC Goldmine e/s (tear duct and inner lid)
e.l.f. 144 Bright Eyeshadow Palette: (photo right sidebar)
J6 (crease)
L12 (outer v)
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner Dramatic Sparkle Studio Effect in Crystal Silk (used on top of eyeshadow)
e.l.f liquid liner
NYC mascara

LIPS
MAC Diva Lipstick
Black Opal Liquid Lipstick in Red Intensity
L'Oreal HIP Shine struck Liquid lipcolor in Turbulent

I hope all you Dolls had a Fun and Safe Halloween this year!

Muah!!!!

xoxoxo 
Keisha

No comments: